DOT Compliance Training Programs
EDPM is pleased to offer professional training courses that ensure your personnel are up-to-date on reasonable suspicion protocols, state and federal rules and regulations, as well as industry-wide best practices when it comes to drug and alcohol testing. Sign up for one of our training courses today by clicking here!
EDPM’s Regulatory Compliance Officer Dr. Donna Smith will host quarterly DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors webinars. You can register for any of these webinars by clicking here!
2013 DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training Webinar Schedule
Note: All webinars are 9AM-11:30AM CT
Within 24 hours of registration, you will receive login instructions to view the webinar
Thursday, February 28th
Thursday, May 16th
Thursday, August 15th
Thursday, November 21st
Webinar Fee: $99 / person
Additionally, EDPM offers the following training sessions that can be scheduled at your convenience on-site or via webinar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-833-9412 to discuss options and pricing. You can also browse our e-learning training offerings by clicking here!
Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training:
If you are responsible for handling any component of the drug testing program, then as the DER, you have an opportunity to:
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of a DER for the Company
- Learn how to handle unique or unusual situations (e.g., refusal to test)
- Ensure compliance with federal (DOT) and state Drug-Free Workplace regulations
- Learn and implement best practices in testing management in your industry
Signs, Symptoms, & Indicators of Drug & Alcohol Use:
If you are a supervisor or manager that may be in a position to determine whether an employee poses a safety risk, this session will enable you to:
- Learn how to identify, document, and manage reasonable suspicion testing
- Satisfy Drug-Free Workplace requirements in many states for annual 2-hour supervisory training
- Comply with federal DOT regulations requiring 2-hour reasonable suspicion training for all supervisors
Drug Screen Collector Training:
The Collector Training course is designed to certify collectors to perform DOT urine specimen collections in accordance with DOT rules and regulations.